Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I did all my exhaust work I had a set of BBK Tuned length shorties installed and all was fine for several days then the header gasket blew. They fixed it, it leaked then basically blew again. They fixed it now its leaking again. I called summit and they sent me a new set so I go to have them installed and just looking at the flange it is warped as hell. So I sent them back to get a refund and now they are sending me some Hedman Hedders. So when I get the BBKs taken off, they are goin back to summit and the Hedmans are getting put on. Unfortunately the Hedmans arent coated, they're painted. Which sux but eh whatever.

Also I am thinking about going with a P-1sc Intercooled Procharger at 8psi. They sound awesome and make lots of power so that will be cool as hell right?

·
Registered
436 Posts
hell yes that would be cool....u are gettin some nice mods.....i am still tryin to save up enough $$ to have my gears installed.....had them about 2 months in my living room....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
enorbit3 said:
hell yes that would be cool....u are gettin some nice mods.....i am still tryin to save up enough $$ to have my gears installed.....had them about 2 months in my living room....
Yeah its getting modded very quickly. The money for the first car payment just got drafted out of my bank account like a week and a half or 2 weeks ago. :tongue

·
Registered
30 Posts
Heh know that one. Before i even made the first payment i had spent like four times the amount of the car payment on the damn thing. Now I am in the process of getting a DSS 5.0 stroker kit and Pro Charger D1SC w/intercooler kit done. So that should be fun.. This car is going to break me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.