Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A veritable feast of new ways to spend money on your 2011/12 GT and Boss!

- a new 90mm throttle body and machined aluminum adapters to install it on either the Boss and regular Coyote manifolds

- new plastic front splitter that's a lot less expensive than the carbon fiber one.

- BOSS 302R ABS (antilock brake) module, with or without mounting bracket.

- BOSS 302R racing front brake rotors and aluminum hats ($$$$)

- rear tubular LCA kit with ball joints.

- rear LCA relo brackets

There was a bunch of other new items, but those were the ones that really caught my attention.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Not an owner of a new one but every end of the year, I down load their latest catalog. Just filled with parts and good info. Always handy, don't have to wait a day for an answer.
Dave

·
Registered
158 Posts
Deff interested in the 90mm throttle body and what kinda gains I would get

·
Registered
489 Posts
Not an owner of a new one but every end of the year, I down load their latest catalog. Just filled with parts and good info. Always handy, don't have to wait a day for an answer.
Dave
Dave, would you happen to have a picture of your Roush gauge lite up at night? I hooked up the Autometer Phantom II gauge which looks awesome but still never saw a Roush gauge at night. Thanks

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Deff interested in the 90mm throttle body and what kinda gains I would get
nothing unless you're forced induction or very little if you add the boss intake.

Anyways, seems like a lot of stuff that the aftermarket already has covered aside from the laguna seca splitter which is hilariously huge.

Curious what the 302R ABS module does differently though...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Throttle body does nothing for you. I think I read where a company did testing and it was like 1whp gain with the boss intake manifold.

I am however very interested in the lifters and valve springs.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Still waiting for the Laguna Seca rear seat delete with x brace.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts