Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday on my way to the local pharmacy store(little under the weather) this Volvo S60 R AWD looked pretty new 04-05 maybe newer, was tailing me the kid looked in his teens with his buddys just being a complete di#@. The wife was with me so i decided to play it cool and not add wood to the fire but he kept insiting me untill my wife finally ordered i mean told me to take him so instead of taking the exit toward the walgreens i followed untill we got a straight away i honked he stoped and we went from a dig. Smoked him worse then the lightning one month ago it was atleast 3 cars. His turbo,fancy wheels and fresh temp tags (brand new car)were useless. He was so hurt that after i owned him and returned to the walgreens he waited to see if i gave him the rematch i told him id take him at the track if he was really serious and also that it would be a good idea to take his car back to the dealership and get some muscle.:happyhapp

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Funny story. Well you have to do it if the wife tells you. Good one.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Nice kill. I like how your wife ordered you to kill lol.

·
Registered
225 Posts
MustangGT/CSowner

Great kill. You're luck to have a wife who will let you do that. As for my wife to be, I have to leave her at home when I want a kill. :gringreen

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
My gf doesn't like when I race either, so I have to kill alone too lol.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice one!:thumbsup: I did that once (once!) with my wife in the Mustang. I still have scars on my arm from her fingernails.:happyhapp

·
Registered
5,023 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'd get me a sticker, or a tag, that says something like, "This car protected by attack wife". :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
My Girlfriend looks around at stoplights hoping to see someone who wants to race. I think she's only a small step away from openly scorning other people's cars, so they will feel they have to race.

Glance over, lower the shades... "Pfff."

She loves to go fast.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
I have to look away, otherwise I have no control over my foot on the gas pedal when a challenge arises LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have to look away, otherwise I have no control over my foot on the gas pedal when a challenge arises LOL

I'm with you, white angel, one stop light + 5 gears = one hell of a fun time! Especially when people assume that some cute girl in her car won't lay rubber and leave them on the line when the light turns green.:bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.