Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was about to send my 88 4cyl. conversion to paint when two of my buddies gave me good advice and I ended up w/ this 1993 red lx coupe bone stock, 1 owner and 96000 original miles. Now I dont know what to do w/ both, i thought of puting the engine, drivetrain and suspension on the 1993 but only if i can fit the 351 under the stock hood. Or I can put H/C/I on the 302 and use the suspension and drivetrain from the 88....:headscratch:

Attachments

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Nice looking notch. Why not keep both?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!!! lol...thought of doing that but i only have space for one. i'm going to look into a storage place to see how much they charge. If not the 88 has to go and prob without engine, drivetrain, suspension, and i'll prob sell what i can. (black interior, fenders, bumpers....etc) dont know yet though. what I do know is that i'm keeping that 93 :gringreen

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
I was about to send my 88 4cyl. conversion to paint when two of my buddies gave me good advice and I ended up w/ this 1993 red lx coupe bone stock, 1 owner and 96000 original miles. Now I dont know what to do w/ both, i thought of puting the engine, drivetrain and suspension on the 1993 but only if i can fit the 351 under the stock hood. Or I can put H/C/I on the 302 and use the suspension and drivetrain from the 88....:headscratch:
Very clean looking car. What the heck keep them both. Just adding to the stable.:gringreen

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i think i'll be keeping both for now, good thing i dont have a big yard space or garages b/c i thing i would have quite a few ponys....lol
i'll try to post up more pics of the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.