Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2011 GT Premium, 3:73 rear end, Brembo package! I was shocked when I drove it the first time! It was way faster than I had expected. I've always been a Firebird guy.....transfomation successful! I added the Borla ATAK exhaust along with the Steeda cold air intake and the SCT power programmer. I just wish someone would pull up next to me at a light so I can really test it out!

·
Registered
300 Posts
:postpics Lets see it....

Welcome to the Camaro killers... Beware of pickups.. They love to race, but the drivers are nuts...

·
Registered
300 Posts
just like that one

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think it was one of those v10 viper trucks... What is the cost on those? 45 to 50k? I bet his dad whipped that ass or should of...

G

·
Welcome to AFM! Congrats on the new toy. You'll love those 3.73's. Browse around and see all we have to offer here!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
99 Posts
:postpics Lets see it....

Welcome to the Camaro killers... Beware of pickups.. They love to race, but the drivers are nuts...
Yeah lets see it!!! and lol that ******* is stupid! Glad it was a Dodge though, not a Ford!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Grats man, I came from subaru and was skeptic at first, but after a test drive in the 5.0 it was over. Now I'm a proud owner and could never go back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts