Ford Mustang Forum banner

now this is a good deal

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  longalan2 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I saw that when I was down there a week ago. Wish I had the dough for it. Christmas gift pour moi? :p

#3 ·
dang thats a good deal :laughlitt

#4 ·
I WANT I WANT I WANT:laughlitt:laughlitt

#5 ·
That's less than what I paid for mine, gah always a better deal somewhere lol. :hihi:

#6 ·
If I saw this any other time but Christmas I would be one happy man

#7 ·
yeah, i was looking for one of these before i got my vortech. and yes i did pay almost a $1000 more than this aswell. it makes want to get it even though i don't have a use for it myself. that's the way she goes.

#9 ·
Longalan, can you tell me what version vortech you have, and what it feels like? I have heard the low end of the x-charger is just phenomenal, but I've heard good things about the vortech. Any thoughts?

#10 ·
it's a vortech v2 with the 12lb pully with a power pipe plus alot of other stuff, but it goes under boost at about 2500 rpm and starts pulling pretty hard. by the time you reach close to red line it just has you press against the seat. i really like it. i've heard the x has more low end torque, and i would love to run against one, but around here, there are not many super charged v6s. but actually i built my wifes for the highway. she took the 07 and got me a 2000 gt with the vortech v2, but other than that it's still stock,plus mine is only running 6lb boost. so on the highway she will steadly pull away. the faster she goes the faster she pulls on me. but i think, not sure, mine is geared lower. so, that explains why she slaps me around a bit. it's all in good fun. be safe out there!

Legal Disclaimer: i do not condone street racing. thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.