1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
435 Posts
I don't know...I would certainly never own one. But, I think there are a lot of die hard yankees fans that'll buy them. Who knows, maybe it'll be considered a very rare model in 30 years, they're only building 60 of them!

·
Registered
149 Posts
How ugly is it? It'll stop a clock!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Buyer beware of this one. Heard this V6 chokes under pressure.
Sorry, as a die hard sox fan I couldn't resist..........

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hey club - watch what you say when your a sox fan. Look at the two franchises. Now, im a NY bred Yankees fan, although The Sox choked 86 years in a row before they finally did something... hmm... 86 years of choking or 1? 25 of 86 years NY won the series; and were there in 36? of them. Red Sox, 1 in 86 years - with I think 3-4 WS Appearances. hmm... You guys can have last year.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are just lucky your team is where u are from or just bred to be a fan of.. as for last year, sorry i'm a white sox fan not a red sox fan.. have had a long drought too but i'll stick with them. i'll take a world title for the white sox sometime in my lifetime and i'll be happy.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey I had a white car once that looked kinda similar from the front:yup: Course that was after I drove it through a chain link fence and scratched it down to the metal:rollgrin:

·
Registered
167 Posts
xxkazp3rxx said:
Hey club - watch what you say when your a sox fan. Look at the two franchises. Now, im a NY bred Yankees fan, although The Sox choked 86 years in a row before they finally did something... hmm... 86 years of choking or 1? 25 of 86 years NY won the series; and were there in 36? of them. Red Sox, 1 in 86 years - with I think 3-4 WS Appearances. hmm... You guys can have last year.
Uh-oh someone is still pissed here...
Don't worry it'll pass, sooner or later...
:rollgrin: :hihi:

G

·
xxkazp3rxx said:
Consequently there's a Yankees car (fugly if you ask me) and not a red sox car. Most folks like a cinderella story, but in the end its the consistant results that get the job done. Personally, I could give a rat about baseball... too close to the speed of golf for me. But hey, its all good, whatever floats yer boat man. =)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Gross...

What an ugly car...too bad someone did that to a Mustang.

And I feel sorry for the future owner. They will have to shell out way too much money and the car might run inconsistently and under-perform terribly. Sort of like...well, the Yankees!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks to be a real bidding war for the car! 10 hours left and no bids!

·
Registered
124 Posts
While the car is fugly and would last about 5 minutes parked on a Boston street..an intriguing question to ask..what team colors would go well with the mustang? I'm an SF giants fan, so that would make my car lead vehicle for a halloween parade..any other team colors?

·
Registered
120 Posts
The tard who ruined that Mustang should be drawn and quartered. Hopefully some sanding and new paint will restore that poor beast's pride.

Oh, that isn't an anti-Yankees statement, that's just an anti-ugly-ass-car statement.

·
Registered
151 Posts
xxkazp3rxx said:
Unfortunately,
This whole subject although off subject goes towards the need for a salary cap in MLB. Until all teams can compete equally the Yankees will always dominate! I think of the Yankees as a new Corvette C6 pulling up next to me at a light. Granted, the Corvette is probabally gonna beat me off the line, but then again, the Corvette is twice the money so it should beat me. Hmmmm, similar characteristic with your Yankees. At close to 240 Million in payroll, it would be an embarassment to your city to not win the World Series this year, never mind my prediction that they won't even make the Wild Card. That would be something huh?

By the way, they should have at least went with a nice overly priced Stang to go with the Yankees mentality to buy a championship. Maybe the $80k Saleen S281 Extreme in pin stripes would be a little meaner looking? Just a thought.............

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's beautiful. The local dealer has one. Too bad it's not a GT. Plus you can win one - Ford has a contest.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts