Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i was wondering if anyone has or has heard o/r h pipe with borla stingers, my h be here tommorow fro brenspeed, hope get on nxt few days, cant wait,,,can anyone tell me how better it will sound w out cats and the o/r h pipe,,,thanx so much.......sully..:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
heres a vid of my car, with that exact setup.... Never had anything but compliments... someone actually followed me yesterday 2 miles out of there way to ask me about my exhaust because he owns an 08 and wanted it to sound like mine!

you decide :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QipUXRHGtDU

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx so much for the video, that sounds awesome hope my 09 sounds that good,h pipe here today hope to get on in the next couple days,sully,,:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got my stingers in transit and was also looking at a prochamber H too instead cause it is really deep sounding but the O/R H is the other option I was looking at too :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah prochambres sound nice, but for my pypes h pipe 139 .99 from brenspeed free ups ground, got it today, hope to get it on the next couple days,,,,the prochamber a bit more dollas,,,,,,,sully

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i had stingers, but ran slp hi-flow cats..i didnt think the cats would effect the sound that much, but the o/r pipe sounds alot meaner.

nice sound clip btw..as quagmire would say..giggity giggity giggity giggity gooo:D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.