Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a set of the O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT wheels in matte white, but in order to fit my current tires they would need to be 20x8.5 (which is no problem) and 20x10. I haven't seen the 20x10's in the correct bolt pattern around, does anyone know if O.Z. makes this size with the 5x114 bolt pattern?

·
Registered
262 Posts
OZ's website shows the 20x10 to be a +35..... not enough offset in that width IMO. If I may....why matte white on GB?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, alright. I saw that they have the 20x10 in a 5-120 bolt pattern, but not the 5-114. Maybe I'll just settle for 4 20x8.5s. Thanks for the input.
I was originally thinking black, and as I was browsing for black wheels I saw this picture of a GB Shelby with the wheels and since I have the white rocker stripe as well I thought they'd look nice.

·
Registered
491 Posts
my first thought is brake dust. unless you keep them spotless and wash them every few days they wont look as good as they do in the picture... but they do look good in that picture.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they'll definitely take a lot of upkeep, but I think it'll be worth it for the look.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Sorry not a fan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts