Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
You asked.........we listened..........here it comes.....:bounce2:

The final preparations are being put in place over the weekend. We have a great family day planned along with anticipation for a large mustang roundup in the beautiful confines of Bowring Park. There will be Bouncy Castle, Face Painting, SJRFD Fire Truck, etc ...all FREE for the children. Door prizes, giveaways, 50/50 draw, canteen service, FREE Admission to the public. Whether you ride a 2010 GT 500 Shelby, 1995 Standard Mustang or maybe one of those old classics that still keep prancing along, some have lots of options, others are the basics, we want them all to come out and support the NL Autism Society. The show last year was well attended and this year's is expected to exceed that two-fold. Mark it on your calender, buff up your Mustang and lets raise awareness for a condition that effects so many Newfoundland and Labrador children. Official posters will start going up early next week and the website will have all the details posted soon. See below for event and contact information.

See you at the park..........:bigthumbsup

When: Saturday - October 2nd, 2010 - 10 am to 4 pm ( Rain delay day - Oct.3rd - Sunday )
Where: Bowring Park ( across from the swimming pool )
Who: NL Mustangs Community
All Proceeds in Aid of NL Autism Society

Event Chair: Scott Halliday
Promotion / Advertising: Robert King
Pre-Registration: Paula Walters
Sponsors / Donations: Debbie Budden / Patsy King
Awards / Cruise : Ryan Gates
Event Layout: Larry Morris / Gerry Tapper

Note: We need more volunteers for the day of the event, teenagers and adults will be required. Send a reply to [email protected] if you can help.

Cheers ! Robert

·
Registered
398 Posts
This is going to be a great show guys. I have heard all kinds of good things already!

Tom

·
Registered
95 Posts
Gonna be one heck of a show!!!!

Have a great group of people working hard to make it so!!

This is a show to promote "ALL" Mustangs......new and old.

Not just those that are considered "SHOW" cars.

If you drive a "STANG" we want to see your car in the show!

And don't forget......it's all in aid of NL Autism!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ya know what would be really cool? Have every year stang there, from 64 1/2 to a 2011 and all in one line. It would be like a walk through a time machine. They are all here. ???????????

T

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a great Family Day at the park, can't wait!
Is there going to be a Cobra Petting Pit :bounce2:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Didnt think we would be going moose hunting the opening weekend but now looks like our trip is a go, so I have to bow out for the car show. Mustang are my second passion next to my hunting trips.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Didnt think we would be going moose hunting the opening weekend but now looks like our trip is a go, so I have to bow out for the car show. Mustang are my second passion next to my hunting trips.
Your giving up a cruise in your car to go moose hunting !! :surprised

T

·
0 Posts
I was listening to VOCM and heard the Promo for the car show, sounds good!.. it's coming together :strut

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oct 2nd - Mustangs In The Park Car Show Pre-Registration

Hello Everyone,

Pre registration has started and is going really well. We are expecting a lot of cars on the day of the show. I have handed out pre registration forms to a lot of people and hope to get them back soon such that I can update the numbers.

Also if you do not have a form please print one of here and fill it out. My number is 728 5074, give me a call and I can drop by and pick up the form and the money or you can drop it off.

The Minimum registration fee is $10.00 however any donation over and above this would be greatly appreciated by the Autism Society.

If you want a spot at the show, get your car registered. Its gonna be a great day at the park and you don’t want to miss it.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mustang's in the Park!!!

Good Day Everyone
Colonial Is very Proud to present this year Mustang's in the Park. We have been busy planning a exciting day full of fun and prizes. As you will find out on Sunday...we will be giving away a Cherry Bomb exhaust system early next week...just in time for the show. Contact Scott for details!!
If anyone has any suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks Brian Ridgley

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey Brian,

I just wanted to thank you and the crew at Colonial for all you have contributed. I think we are going to have a great show!

cheers,
Tom

·
Registered
386 Posts
Indeed Tom, big thanks to Colonial, guess i have a new parts supplier here in the city, got to love the local guys!

Also, Welcome to the NLMustangs group here at all ford mustangs Brian

·
Registered
30 Posts
Working again

Hey guys
Sorry i'll miss it due to being away at work.
I hope the weather is good and everybody has a good time
Stay safe:wavey
John

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mustangs In the Park

I will have my car there too. Hope we have big Turn out.My DR, Dr Peter Robbins said to me Friday he is going to try to get there with his 1965 2+2 Black Hertz mustang with Gold Stripe. The Car is at Colonial Garage getting work done and hopefully it will be ready by Friday of Next Week.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts