Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the OEM wheels on these cobras chrome or an anthracite color? I am pretty sure they come stock as a gray color, and replicas can be made as chrome. Is this right or did they come as both? Asking because I'm really interested in getting a pair of these rims second hand and I want them to be legitimate. Besides, I think the gray looks better, but I would be interested in seeing y'all's pics and hearing your opinions

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
The oem Terminator wheels were available in both a chrome finish and machined w/ grey painted inserts. If you're trying to verify if they're real or not, just look on the backside of the wheel, it'll have Ford logo cast into it.

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
And I have aftermarket ones in chrome, of course. Screw black wheels... IMO, these are the best looking wheels in 17" size for our cars. I really dig FR500's, but the 17's just don't look right to me, and doing Bullitts in 17" just seems pointless.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh cool thanks! I think chrome does look good but there are a lot of replicas out there.

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
If you're not completely bent on oem's and replica's are acceptable, besides the chrome and black painted ones that AM and others have, if you want the machined w/ grey insert ones look up a company called AFS Wheels. They have a store on Ebay but usually I just type them into Google. They also have them in 18" sizes.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im not to much into chrome, but the 03-04 Termi wheels are awesome.... I like my Bullit wheels.

Sent from Titan Uranus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts