Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I'm off to the races soon to meet up with all the other guys...... GT-EATER is still waiting for his car to get off the dyno. And with any luck, I'll get the call to meet him down at Delk to get his car cleaned up tomorrow. I wish some of you guys were going because I want to meet you. Maybe next year.

Yes, we'll take some videos and give you the scoop.......

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Well good luck to you. Keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
623 Posts
*sighs* man i wish i could go.. but just like i thought.. i am poor right now so i cant afford to go atm :( well maybe next year i will have the 4.2 and procharger dropped in by then.. is your son gonna be racing his car too?

·
Registered
274 Posts
That sounds like a great time!!!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Sounds cool man. Good luck out there and represent:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
:weeps
unfortunately mine will not b racing again this year!!! Unless of course i could trailer the car down there and race in reverse. HAHA That be the only gear that works. Working on getting a built c4 tho. So hopefully soon i will have the car operational. That would be cool

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We're back from another awesome race. Tom Jr will be working on the videos for everyone to see. Matt's and GT's cars didn't get to run because of technical difficulties, but there were some really nice rides there. I did take on Kirk's stock Lightning truck and I came out on top. Got my butt handed to me by Phil's convertible with a D1 supercharger and meth injection. I think his best run was 11:[email protected] or so. He received the awards for lowest ET, and highest MPH, and a couple others. This was his first year-I think he'll be back next year. :laugh: My best run was 13:[email protected] I did get to see Derek's new intake design as well as GT's car. Tom Jr went for a ride in it when we were at Delk on Friday. He'll have to tell you about it. Kirk, Gary, and Matt did another great job and the sponsors are greatly appreciated.

It's definitely the people who make it fun........

·
Registered
623 Posts
wow man that sounds like you had alot of fum bro.. i cant wait to see the vids! when exactly will he have the vid up? and im def gonna get there next year man! maybe with some goodies that i hope to have by then:bigthumbsup also.. how many runs did you do?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Sounds like an awesome time shiner if its on the west coast I will be there next year..

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
well the vid should be up this weekend. I work nites and require quite a bit of sleep to keep up with the 10 hour shifts.
Anyway, GT-Eater's car is "stupid fast!!!" As he puts it. I was gonna take an in car video but at that time my camera was being a douche. So i was unable to get one. His car make awesome power and really cant wait to see what his timeslips will be.
ROCK OUT G!!!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
818 Posts
well the vid should be up this weekend. I work nites and require quite a bit of sleep to keep up with the 10 hour shifts.
Anyway, GT-Eater's car is "stupid fast!!!" As he puts it. I was gonna take an in car video but at that time my camera was being a douche. So i was unable to get one. His car make awesome power and really cant wait to see what his timeslips will be.
ROCK OUT G!!!:bigthumbsup
Thanks TJ , when we get the Vibrations fixed it will be very nice for sure , it was my first time to blast on it in a year , it really felt good power wise .

·
Registered
770 Posts
So-Cal for sure!!!

But I'm glad you guys all had a good a** time! I wished I was there to just watch Mustangs reppin'.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Thanks TJ , when we get the Vibrations fixed it will be very nice for sure , it was my first time to blast on it in a year , it really felt good power wise .
Oh no thank you G!!!!! It was a pleasure to ride in your beast of a 6!!!!:happy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.