Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I'm off to the races soon to meet up with all the other guys...... GT-EATER is still waiting for his car to get off the dyno. And with any luck, I'll get the call to meet him down at Delk to get his car cleaned up tomorrow. I wish some of you guys were going because I want to meet you. Maybe next year.

Yes, we'll take some videos and give you the scoop.......

· Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We're back from another awesome race. Tom Jr will be working on the videos for everyone to see. Matt's and GT's cars didn't get to run because of technical difficulties, but there were some really nice rides there. I did take on Kirk's stock Lightning truck and I came out on top. Got my butt handed to me by Phil's convertible with a D1 supercharger and meth injection. I think his best run was 11:[email protected] or so. He received the awards for lowest ET, and highest MPH, and a couple others. This was his first year-I think he'll be back next year. :laugh: My best run was 13:[email protected] I did get to see Derek's new intake design as well as GT's car. Tom Jr went for a ride in it when we were at Delk on Friday. He'll have to tell you about it. Kirk, Gary, and Matt did another great job and the sponsors are greatly appreciated.

It's definitely the people who make it fun........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.