Ford Mustang Forum banner

261 - 280 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Fun? Noooooooo, no fun here... we just went out to get some rolling pictures with John. :gringreen

Joe and I have been trying to keep up with events on the page lately, I will throw the link up.

and I think i just saw some new photo's pop up on the page

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Fun? Noooooooo, no fun here... we just went out to get some rolling pictures with John. :gringreen

Joe and I have been trying to keep up with events on the page lately, I will throw the link up.

and I think i just saw some new photo's pop up on the page
Thanks, I'm trying to get us established as an official club with AmericanMuscle.com. I need to get that HTML image up on our Facebook page in the next 72 hours.

photo's from the Tuesday meet:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.637455362942587&type=1

So, I was thinking Orlando should try for another track night here in the coming weeks. I know some guys want to get there tune sorted out before doing another track meet, myself included. Say, something 2 or 3 weeks?
I was telling a couple guys, if the weather holds up, I'll try to be out there this Friday. i know Kevin wants to go in order to see where he is at with his new mods and tune issues. The next official day for our region I was planning on doing at the end of August when the strip officially opens back up on Wednesdays.

·
Registered
555 Posts
i posted the AM link up there on the dang ol page... thats the extent facebook know how.

I would love to hit the track but im not going to do it until i get my tune and stuff worked on. no reason for me to run at this point, i can tell you what my car will run most days.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
If the weather holds, we'll be out there tonight. Sending out the invite

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
I may head out to PBIR tomorrow night to get in some T&T during Summit Series if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Great event going on around Orlando tonight. Come meet up with us at Bonfires Bar and Grill. We will be joining another club for this one so there will be mustangs of all kinds and plenty of new friends to be made.

All the info can be found by visiting out Facebook page and clicking on the "events" tab.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thanks to everyone who came out to the last event! Next up we have a track day out in Orlando!!!

Event is August 3rd at Orlando Speed World. Its just $10 to race or watch so come on out and run the mustang or your moms mini van! Gates open at 8PM and the event ends at 1AM.

Keep an eye out for updates or plans for a pre meeting place.

you can get more info on our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/events/490108841079333/

or on the OSW website
Speed World Dragways 2013 Drag Racing Schedule of Event's Calendar New, Come Out And Race !!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Pre-Meet for tomorrow will be in the parking lot behind/next to the chilies on 50 (colonial dr.). There is a good size parking lot and the choice of steak and shake or chilies to go is usually quick if you call in.

12181 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32826

We will meet here between 6:45pm and 7:30pm. Im thinking that we should start heading to the track at about 7:30, it's about 15min from the Chilies

Hope to see you there! sCh_pirates.gif

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Just a quick update for those not on Facebook. We have developed a new logo for our club!!!

We hope you all like it. We will be adding this to stickers, hats, t-shirts anything. Lets get out there and grow this site!!!!

If you are on Facebook and havent found our page, you can find us here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3.7LFLChapter/

Stop on by!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,373 Posts

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
Why in the hell can't we post photos here???

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
No, it is not like the rest of the forum, there is no attach photo button when creating a reply?

·
Registered
555 Posts
For those members that dont follow the Face Book Page. We have some cool stuff going on around the club...

First off, we have a Gainesville Cruse/Track night on the 23rd... This is sure to be a great event with groups confirmed from orlando and Tampa area.

STICKERS with the new club logo will be available at this event.

T-SHIRTS are available for pre-order as well. Orders close on the 23rd. after the event. You can PM me for more details and can pay via paypal or in person on the 23rd at the Gainesville event

Hope to see you at the event on the 23rd!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #277

·
Registered
555 Posts
Update.....

T-shirt orders ar enow closed, sorry..... stay tuned, more to come.

Stickers are in stock, PM me for details.

We just announced King of Cyclones, a top 10 list of the fastest 3.7's in FL... head on over the the FB page to get all the rules and info.

LOTS of events this month. check us out on facebook or shoot me a PM if you hate that place.

angry12.gif

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
I will be at PBIR tonight along with Mike (FutureSound) if anyone can make it out and get some runs in while it is dry.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Came up to my car to see a flyer put on my car. Recently got my stang! Just coming on here to say and see whats up.coolbeans.gif

261 - 280 of 288 Posts