Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got it and replaced both front hub bearing. the front seems find but i never noticed the humming and shaking from the rear. now with no noise up front i am hearing alot from the rear. the car is shaking real bad now at highway speeds and just slightly going slow you can see the passanger seat shake when at high speeds. the steering wheel also does this and you can feel it in the pedal and floor i am guessing it is not all from the back but that is where the noise is comming from it sounds like the back passanger

anyone had this issues before i was under it today and didnt see anything bent or broken

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
have you checked the u-joints?also check all the lugnuts,better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
582 Posts
are the tires balanced? Mine had shaking/vibrating until i had the tires re-balanced

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

thanks guys i was thinking that the tries might be the issue i had a guy stay behind me and beside me for a bit on my way home from work to see if my rims might be bent or if there was a wobble and he gave me the thumbs up on things so i am gonna try to balance them seem if that helps

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok

so i just went out and took a better look at the tires and rims and the side i fell the vibrations from has a small lump on the inside wall and the driver side has a dark grease all over the inside of the rim and up into the wheel well but like i said before there is nothing bent or anything leaking that i can actually see leak i checked my brake fluid and it is still at a normal level

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.