Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm driving down main street last night and enjoying the now customary ooos and ahhhs and this middle aged guy in a sl500 benz pulls up next to me at the light...he rolls down his window and asks me......."is that the new 100,000 dollar mustang i heard about?" i'm like...what? he says" yeah i saw one the other day...the owner was telling me about it" we had a few words..i told him about the flux capacitor and stuff like that...you know...the standard stuff this new 100000 mustang has...i drove off...he was a nice guy...now which one of you has been telling stories to the locals? i mean its nice to think that joe public believes theres a special edition mustang out there...(even nicer to think that my 06gt with the chrome and stripes could pass for it) but really....whos the jokester?

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
I also told a friend that I had purchased a Mustang GT. He confused it with the Ford GT. He asked me if I had payed the $175,000.00. He had seen the car at a dealership and two parties were fighting for it with lots of dough...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts