Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all im new to the forums just recently turned 16 and im wondering who here is from oklahoma and are there any mustang clubs near McAlester thanks all

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
v6stang2002 said:
wow no one from oklahoma
Mac Mogul is from OK, but he's in the panhandle!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Tulsa Here! Anyone else?

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
2006GT said:
Tulsa Here! Anyone else?

My Dad's from Hugo!

:happyhapp

·
Registered
55 Posts
im from enid oklahoma

·
Registered
297 Posts
2006GT said:
Tulsa Here! Anyone else?
Jenks, and another guy on the forum is in Owasso.

·
Registered
191 Posts
BIXBY,OK........:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was born and raised in Claremore and lived ther for 37 years. I recently moved to Texas (ouch).

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey all you people from around Tulsa.... They are starting up a new cruise night in Broken Arrow at Billy Simms BBQ. Every Weds from 5-9pm. Free give a way and food specials. I'm planning on going tonight to check it out. Hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
69 Posts
2006GT said:
Hey all you people from around Tulsa.... They are starting up a new cruise night in Broken Arrow at Billy Simms BBQ. Every Weds from 5-9pm. Free give a way and food specials. I'm planning on going tonight to check it out. Hope to see ya there!
Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Where were you Derek?! And don't give me that BS about it was too long of a drive from TX... :)

The cruise was pretty decent. ALOT of chevys. Probably 85% were chevys. A lot of nice cars though. I was 1of only 3 stangs and the only S197. Got alot of questions and a lot of :thumbsup.

·
Registered
69 Posts
2006GT said:
Where were you Derek?! And don't give me that BS about it was too long of a drive from TX... :)

The cruise was pretty decent. ALOT of chevys. Probably 85% were chevys. A lot of nice cars though. I was 1of only 3 stangs and the only S197. Got alot of questions and a lot of :thumbsup.
I couldn't quite make it :winks since I was trying to get my '69 ready to fire for the first time. Maybe next time, as in June, when I am in town.

Hey, our club is hosting a Mustang and all-Ford car show here in Beaumont May 6th. You should make it down, it is only 500 miles from you!

·
Registered
164 Posts
500 miles... ouch. :) You coming to town in june? That's when the Mid-America show is. Are you attending?

BTW- Good luck with the 69! Love that year.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will be home to attend my wife's family reunion at Western Hills on Lake Fort Gibson. My in-laws live in Tulsa and I will be staying there when I am not staying at the lake. I don't even think I will get to my parents' house in Claremore when I am there. I need to verify when I will be there. If I can make it to the Shelby meet, I will go. I used to go to it in the mid-late 80's through the mid 90's, as a spectator of course.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lived 7yrs in Wilburton, OK. Been in Sand Springs for 8 now. Just got an '01 GT Convertible 5spd. Can't drive it enough!

Cruise from BA sounds tempting.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts