Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the email from my dealer! Totally in shock right now...not sure how much work I will be able to get done today now, lol. Going to test-drive her after work and hopefully pick her up tomorrow (still have to close on my loan). Will post pics later for sure.

Just 3 days after telling him I was thinking about canceling... :winks

·
Registered
316 Posts
What are you doing at work?!!?1?!?!? go take her hommmeee. thats why they make sick and vacation days!

Just got the email from my dealer! Totally in shock right now...not sure how much work I will be able to get done today now, lol. Going to test-drive her after work and hopefully pick her up tomorrow (still have to close on my loan). Will post pics later for sure.

·
Registered
77 Posts

You know...I can tell by the way you type that you are running a slight fever. You need to go home right now.

Here...take one Mustang and call me in the morning. :winks

·
Registered
94 Posts
I agree you clearly have a rare illness that can only be cured by a Mustang.

Lol my boss all ready knows that as soon as my dealer calls me with mine I will disapear from my desk :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
lol soon as my dealer called and was like hey the truck just pulled in, i went to my boss and said lattttttter. i obviously informed him before hand that once my mustang arrives i will be leaving. left work in approximately 2 minutes and 30 seconds from when I hung up the phone.

I agree you clearly have a rare illness that can only be cured by a Mustang.

Lol my boss all ready knows that as soon as my dealer calls me with mine I will disapear from my desk :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats on your new Stang. Yeah in Michigan, they can just pop in anytime. Ronn

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha yeah, *cough cough*

But yeah like I said I need to finalize financing first :\ Half-day Fridays here though, so tomorrow hopefully I go to the bank at 1 PM and straight to the dealership to take her home.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Tell them you are suffering from anal glacoma (you dont see your azz there)

·
Registered
330 Posts
congrats MustangGT33. I'm jelous as H377, but seriously you need to take off the rest of the day in order to full cure yourself of your Poni-itis. It wouldn't be a test drive for me, it would be a drive home and I'll pay ya tomorrow.......

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congratulations! I'm glad you got your ride. Maybe some day mine will show up. Maybe not............

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Test drove it...damn this car is amazing. Let me just say that the instant I saw it, it was like the long wait never existed. It just didn't matter anymore. Totally worth it.

Driving her home tomorrow afternoon. Took a couple PICTURES...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Run Forest Run, you better go pick up that stang. I heard if your not there to pick it up in 24hrs they take it for dealer stock! JT Can't wait to see pics!! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congrats!!

Mine came today as well! Stopped at the dealer to find out when it was ETA'd for .. and they said tonight! Took a bunch of pics and drove it off the truck myself. Tomorrow is gonna take forever to get here to pick it up!

·
Registered
99 Posts
OMG, I so know what you are going thrugh, I got the call yesterday that my car was in. I am so busy right now that it was hard to concentrate on everything. Picked it up today and she is all mine, just got the tint done.

All work and no play makes for a dull life .... congrats on your ride!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.