Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok... quick post...

Went to Lidio's... we did a 75HP shot pull... HP was down a little today.. 233RWHP... The A/F however was perfect! Spark looked good too... Now we had already the extra 2 degrees for the 75HP shot.... soooooooo... we stuck the 100HP jets in!!! WOOHOO!!! Car ran great! A/F was still fine! Here's the dyno sheet.... I also had Lidio overlay my graph with a stock GT auto... I'll post that later...

Here's today graph:

Dyno

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xxkazp3rxx said:
Whats a stock V6 Dyno at?
Stock the V6 auto number are around 170RWHP/205RWTQ...

·
Registered
94 Posts
fishingjts said:
ok... quick post...

Went to Lidio's... we did a 75HP shot pull... HP was down a little today.. 233RWHP... The A/F however was perfect! Spark looked good too... Now we had already the extra 2 degrees for the 75HP shot.... soooooooo... we stuck the 100HP jets in!!! WOOHOO!!! Car ran great! A/F was still fine! Here's the dyno sheet.... I also had Lidio overlay my graph with a stock GT auto... I'll post that later...

Here's today graph:

Dyno
You don't add 2 degrees of timing for nitrous, you pull two degrees (-2 Degrees) in the tune. If you added 2 degrees you would have blown the motor.:)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evolution said:
You don't add 2 degrees of timing for nitrous, you pull two degrees (-2 Degrees) in the tune. If you added 2 degrees you would have blown the motor.:)
you are correct sir!!! (actually I said "extra 2 degees... didn't specify + or - LOL!!! OOPS!) Nice catch! So it's back to completely stock timing -2 degrees globally....

And I'm unsure what stock A/F is...

·
Registered
465 Posts
From the stock GT Dyno charts I've seen he is about the same in HP (most run 245 - 260) and way ahead in the torque department. Based on his mods and what his car is capable of and the power curve shown, he would probably hose a STOCK GT.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rgensemer said:
From the stock GT Dyno charts I've seen he is about the same in HP (most run 245 - 260) and way ahead in the torque department. Based on his mods and what his car is capable of and the power curve shown, he would probably hose a STOCK GT.
since you mentioned it... I had Lidio overlay my data with that of a STOCK GT automatic... His take was that I should definitely take the stock GT off the line with the more torque. The GT has a higher HP peak but I make more HP in the more usable range sooooooo..... on paper I should be able to take the GT... of course this is all on paper.... with my tires and suspension I just may sit at the starting line spinning my tires! LOL!!!!

Was going to try and get to the track today but got rained out... it may be a couple weeks before I get a chance to go... Weather permitting Lidio will be at the local track on 0ct 15th... I'll have him drive my car! He's about 120 pounds lighter!!!!! LOL!

Here are the comparision graphs (i'm the red line, stock gt is blue)

My HP vs GT

My TQ vs GT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts