Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been a week since my car went for the royal treatment and new parts! as mentioned before before, all the parts are steeda made! their ultimate power pack, stage II handling pack, panhard bar and brace, 4:10 gears, heavy duty upper strut mounts, billet lower control arms, carbon fiber inlet tube, magnaflow tru x pipe, etc. tomorrow is the day i should be able to drive my vehicle and man the anticipation is building to the point i'm gonna wet myself. i'm also ready to pull the trigger on steeda's big brake kits (front and rear). the vehicle will have a steeda rear badge, but will not carry their strip kit or window sticker because after all the parts i've purchase they refuse to serialize the car. man this is the longest sunday of my life!:happydance:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I know the feeling. Steeda makes some high quality products.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
the Royal treatment for sure! come on Monday...boy..you dont hear that saying very often!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
It is going to be a long night for you. Good luck tomorrow and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
it's been a week since my car went for the royal treatment and new parts! as mentioned before before, all the parts are steeda made! their ultimate power pack, stage II handling pack, panhard bar and brace, 4:10 gears, heavy duty upper strut mounts, billet lower control arms, carbon fiber inlet tube, magnaflow tru x pipe, etc. tomorrow is the day i should be able to drive my vehicle and man the anticipation is building to the point i'm gonna wet myself. i'm also ready to pull the trigger on steeda's big brake kits (front and rear). the vehicle will have a steeda rear badge, but will not carry their strip kit or window sticker because after all the parts i've purchase they refuse to serialize the car. man this is the longest sunday of my life!:happydance:
I'll be in Lauderdale by the sea the 18th … I'll keep an eye out for you. We'll be at Aruba's, Pa Digenaro's or the Village Pump:bigthumbsup Did you drop the car of at Steeda in Pompano? I go there to :scratchchin

·
Registered
213 Posts
Good things come to those who wait...and it sounds like you will be very happy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no world ford kendall did the install and man if you are in lauderdale then come down to world ford on this tuesday night, because their is always a mustang meet every 2nd tuesday of the month. it's pretty cool and you'll see some awesome rides there. thanks for all the comments guys and i will be sure to post some pics this week.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i won't be sleeping tonight i'm currently at work! but man i got lucky tonight cause i'm assigned to the emergency room and usually the night goes fast cause the er is always busy. when i get off i'm going home to sleep and then by the time i wake up she'll be ready! i just miss my car so much. they gave me a V6 to ride in for free the entire week, but ain't nothing like a V8(sorry V6 owners, no offence). :nono: nothing!!!

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
i won't be sleeping tonight i'm currently at work! but man i got lucky tonight cause i'm assigned to the emergency room and usually the night goes fast cause the er is always busy. when i get off i'm going home to sleep and then by the time i wake up she'll be ready! i just miss my car so much. they gave me a V6 to ride in for free the entire week, but ain't nothing like a V8(sorry V6 owners, no offence). :nono: nothing!!!
You're better off being busy! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Man that sounds like one hell of a list of mods! congrats hope its even better then anticipated! :)

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i wish i had a steeda place around here. I'd be on their frequent buyers list :)

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
i wish i had a steeda place around here. I'd be on their frequent buyers list :)
Dido, ive always liked steeda parts.. from what i saw a buddies car has alot of steeda parts on it and they seem to be really good quality.. anyhow, their shop is over 3 hours away from me.. so not going to happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.