Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Darren. A Buick buddy of mine turned me on to a Buick site, and had to find a good Ford site to frequent. I do body and paint work, so I'll frequent the body/paint section most. I'm new to the site, so I'll need a bit of time to find my way around here. I have (2) 88 convertibles 1 LX, 1 GT, and(1) 89 convertible LX (parts car). Looking foreward to sharing info etc. I have a fairly new web site if anyone is interested in checking it out. Just let me know and I'll be glad to give anyone the address. :wavey

·
Registered
444 Posts
Welcome! San Antonio is pretty cool. Brother-in law lives there. During hurricane evac. we stayed in Bandera. The drive from S.A. to B. was great in the Mustang! I live on the coast, and it is VERY flat here - not much for views. We always love the hill country, but it just seemed better in the Stang!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm actually closer to Banders than SA, but figure no one knows where Pipe Creek is. Used to make the same drive every day till last August. Now I work at home.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey Darren, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How many members are on here? Seems less active than the Buick site that gave me the idea to look this one up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts