Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you are just proud to say "I'm an American!"?

I had a lengthy car drive from New Jersey back to post in Louisiana. Over 20 hours on the road, alone! That doesn't include breaks, rest, food, GAS (Gas was horrendous as I only use premium...)

I couldn't remember where I was at the time (maybe Maryland?), but, I came upon an all-black Cobra. I'm not too certain the years, but I would have to guess over 2000. This guy comes roaring up in the right-hand lane. I'm relaxed in the left-hand lane at about 70 MPH. He roars past me and weaves through Traffic. I think "Let's play..." I drop her into fourth, move up to behind him and just trail him. Now, my 5.0 didn't have anything on this guy, I knew he could have demolished me if he chose to. But he moved to the left and I moved up beside him. I look over, give him the thumbs up and he replies with a head nod. He took the next off-ramp.

I'm now in South Carolina. It's late, I'm tired, I'm on my way to see a girlfriend at her college campus. I come across another all-black Cobra. Except, now he's moving slower than I. I get up beside him in the left lane and look over at him. I give the thumbs up and he shoots off at break-neck speeds. I drop her down into fourth and punch it for all it's worth. But, he gained on me quickly and soon had me by two-three carlengths. Before I knew it, we both had hit 120 MPH. We end up taking the same off-ramp, but he heads south and I head north.

These stories aren't meant to thrill you or laugh at Ricers, but meant to depict. The running of the ponies, American symbolism, whatever! You make your own connection.

It just made me damn proud to be able to say "I am an American!"

·
Registered
298 Posts
Finally! Another American who is proud to be an American!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.