Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just turned 60 and before that happened I wanted to buy a car that would take me into retirement. I liked the body style of the 2014 Mustang and it was late August 2014 when I decided to try and find a good choice. I didn't care for the 2015 at all (sorry 2015 owners!) My past Mustangs included a 1970 Mustang Grande and a 1975 Mustang2. I loved the Grande, since I wasn't into racing it, I liked the style and interior. The 1975 was OK, but rather disappointing.
I ended up buying a 2014 DIB premium with a six cylinder. As of the end of August it will be a year and I have under 3500 miles on it. I recently had Mustang Club of America stripes put on it by the dealer and got the windows tinted. Other than that, it's all stock. Future wants are a modifed exhaust to bring the soud up a bit and maybe some nice classic red line wheels.
I love to drive it, but love the fact that I am the owner of what could become a collectible low mileage car for another Mustang lover when I'm gone.

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,330 Posts
Welcome to AFM!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Welcome aboard! That's a great looking Mustang, and I'm sure you will have many years of enjoyment out of it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Great car. Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts