Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this isnt a kill or anything but why do people want to mess with me when its raining or misting outside? i was out the other night and a chevy pickup was getting his truck sideways in traffic and spinning out at the lights and i guess he thought he was a bad ass and he started to challenge me. wtf! first off its raining. second im in a car with over 400 rwhp with crappy tires and wet roads. so i just let him do his business and let him show off for his girlfriend and talk sh!t, rev his engine, spin his tires, etc... and im just thinking "what a f--king idiot!" people like this really piss me off. i hope i see him out one day when its sunny and nice with no traffic and i'll show him what my mustang will do to a p.o.s. chevy pickup. i'll even give him a head start.

A**HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
haha i remember when it was raining one time i was in the ranger (has mustang wheels and tires) and i spotted a 03 or so gt, and it had the spare on the rear, so i just tried to see if i could accelerate faster than it because i had the distinct traction advantage, even though i knew i didnt have a chance in hell of beating him. i wasnt being a jackass like the chevy driver though, because i dont think the stang driver knew my intent.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
He spun his tires cuz that was the only time he could spin em. In the rain....broke-a$$ chevy:tongue

·
Registered
567 Posts
:madas:
ooraceredgt said:
this isnt a kill or anything but why do people want to mess with me when its raining or misting outside? i was out the other night and a chevy pickup was getting his truck sideways in traffic and spinning out at the lights and i guess he thought he was a bad ass and he started to challenge me. wtf! first off its raining. second im in a car with over 400 rwhp with crappy tires and wet roads. so i just let him do his business and let him show off for his girlfriend and talk sh!t, rev his engine, spin his tires, etc... and im just thinking "what a f--king idiot!" people like this really piss me off. i hope i see him out one day when its sunny and nice with no traffic and i'll show him what my mustang will do to a p.o.s. chevy pickup. i'll even give him a head start.

A**HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just hate idiots like that......... I would love to wrap my arm around the muth****ers neck and choke him out infront of his girlfriend.......... Feel Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
AUSTINSCOBRA said:
:madas:

I just hate idiots like that......... I would love to wrap my arm around the muth****ers neck and choke him out infront of his girlfriend.......... Feel Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL awsome!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Happened to me to:

At the first light I take off quick (since it was raining it was more like your mom and dads honda acord), and at the second light the guy next to me in his Dodge Dakota, he had a 5.9L or 360cui, just flores it in four wheel high.
Useless to say that I did not even try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.