Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya. I'm 18, looking to buy an 87-89 5.0l GT. I live in Sudbury Ontario. Anyone from around there got a general idea of how much it would be for that? Driver's record isn't the cleanest, but i'm willing to pay a fine price for a piece of machinery like a stang!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd visit Kanetix.ca - I've found a few deals with them before, they give you quotes from 3 or 4 companies all online and free

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, I got way better prices than I expected. A 1990 why my record (1 following too closely charge and a 10 over ticket) being 19 with G would be 4 grand a year....Now with an '86, next year I could even put it under classic insurance, and if I only insure it for the summer...Then fwawk me! I'm good to go!

G

·
Phenius said:
Nice, I got way better prices than I expected. A 1990 why my record (1 following too closely charge and a 10 over ticket) being 19 with G would be 4 grand a year....Now with an '86, next year I could even put it under classic insurance, and if I only insure it for the summer...Then fwawk me! I'm good to go!
Congatulations on nailing down a decent rate. Insurance rates at brutal especially at your age in a 5.0 Mustang.. ouch! Insurance companies sure know how to gouge you a new hole :eyepoppin

·
Registered
136 Posts
insuring for the summer only is the way to go. my insurance is 72 a month while its fully insured and only like 8 or 9 a month while only insured against theft, vandalism etc.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I live in Peterborough...

I just recently got a insurance quote for myself from insurancehotline.com

basically it finds the best 3 quotes, based on the info you supply it with.

I am 24, I have a 96 V6 3.8... and I got quoted 103$ a month.. Other companies were offering rates of 250 or more.
The company i went with is called wawaneesa....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts