Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think?i got it for 15$...snapped the pins off of the back and velcored it to the dash.??I like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
looks good! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx a bunch I didn't want to put it ontheright side f the dash due to the airbag

·
Registered
550 Posts
A smaller badge can be put above the glovebox where the airbag is as long as its not covering the split in the middle. I have a small GT badge there. That tri bar would be too big for that but looks awesome where you have it good job :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Love it!:bigthumbsup

Damn, I may just be a thief and steal your idea:winks Never thought about putting an emblem there:bigthumbsup Kind of excited now, gotta go check out some emblems:winks

-Chris

·
Registered
132 Posts
looks good man, i got the sct tuner badge there but i think yours looks better lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
pic of mine.......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One more mod today and it will be a smoking deal on some billet switch plates from a fellow I'm meeting in 30 minutes he's selling them for 25$.... I will post photos when I get back and get them installed.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
550 Posts
Here is a pic of mine: Its polished billet to match the rest of my billet stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
should be ok in that position. I have the 65/66 flat dash emblem (about 1 7/8in) done similarly. The tech at ford said it should be ok as long as it is not over the opening in the middle.

and Careyk, your mod Looks good! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Already ordered my ford racing V8 symbol for the dash! Good idea! :bigthumbsup I never noticed the big blank area there lol.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanx a bunch,,,i love playing with my car

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Heres the new emblem! I love it so much!!! Such a good idea man thanks! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks very nice your welcome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts