Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to sell my 2000v6 so i can buy a truck to keep the 06gt in winter storage....what should i ask for the 2000v6....it has 66700 miles on it....absolutely no damage except for a few nicks on the hood from highways....mac cold air..mac headers...mac dual exhaust...3.73 gears...chrome wheels(although the chrome is a bit weather beaten) a 70mm bbk throttlebody...and a locking gas cap from ford...i have a 6500 sign on it now but everyone says i should ask more...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I would look at www.kbb.com under "private party" to get a price. Then, I would add about 50% of what the upgrades cost (minus the wheels) to the price.
...Just my opinion

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I don't think the mods are going to help the selling price other than the wheels.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I don't know how some of you guys can stand to not drive it for the entire winter. As long as you know how to drive in snow, I feel there is no difference between a truck and my mustang.

·
Registered
394 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
I don't know how some of you guys can stand to not drive it for the entire winter. As long as you know how to drive in snow, I feel there is no difference between a truck and my mustang.
For me it's not the snow that's the problem. It is the SALT they put on the roads. It eats away at your baby.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Except when u have a 4x4.

I've driven an 85 Camaro 305, 89 Firebird 5.7L, and a 97 Cobra through the Chicago winters and in some cases the roads were undriveable (especially without traction control) I have also owned an Explorer 4x4 that was hands down the best to drive in the winter, but I would agree that my 97 Ranger 4x2 I owned absolutely sucked in the winter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts