Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local fellow has 2 2007 GT 500s that he has a ton of leftover parts for sale after sending 2 new cars to Las Vegas for Shelby upgrading....I am interested in upgrading to his new tires with 50 miles on them with Shelby rims.Sounds like he wants $1200 .Basically paying for four brand new tires and getting 4 Shelby brand new rims for free.Also has 2 front spoilers that I would like to put on my car.My questions are.....#1...Is the price fair which I think it is??? And #2 Will the wheels fit? Also #3Are they wider than my tires???....#4...Will the GT 500 front spoiler fit my 2007 GT???

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
get the green leaf prime ones from ebay, they are cheaper and as close to mint as you can get without paying for the mint pricetag.

the chin spoiler will fit but requires some modification

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx I see my wheels are 17 by 8. I think the Shelbys are 18 by 9.5. What are green leaf?

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
yea shelby wheels are like that, even my 2010 shelby wheels actually. i have 18"s since they were from a vert, the 2010 coupes had 19 inch rims.

the 9.5 allows them to run a staggered setup on the same sized rim.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i see the fellow has mufflers and tail pipes will the y fit my car?are the tail pipes larger?louder?also how is the front splitter attached will i have to drill lots of holes?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts