Ford Mustang Forum banner

Opinions on these decals.

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Derfdog15 
#1 ·
I have Silver Mustang lettering in the back, Mustang Vinyl Bumper Insert Letters (99-04 GT & V6) - Silver at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

I was thinking about getting this, Silver Mustang Hood Decal (99-04 GT) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

And maybe doing something like this, Mustang Matte Black Lower Rear Valance Blackout Decal (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Except painting the rear valance silver instead of black. I was curious if you guys ever saw something like that because I haven't.

Car is black btw, Thanks.

#3 ·
my roommate's car is red with all sorts of black decals.. his doesnt look good to me.. but i think just the scoop decal and the lower valence thing could look good.. or skip the valence and do rocker panel stripes

#4 ·
I think it would look good, as long you do a good job painting the the valence piece. Silver on black to me is one of the best styles to go with...

#5 ·
i agree with Mark. Skip the valence and get the rocker stripes.
the rest sound just fine. Your car will be pretty much like mine, just with reversed colors lol.

#6 ·
Haha what type of rocker stripes? Any pictures? I have the running ponies on my side

#8 ·
#9 ·
How much do the ponies cost? I really like them that's why I wasn't really thinking rocker but that one is nice. I deff wanna do the hood decal just still deciding on painting the rear valance

#11 ·
:eek:mg: Wow that's ridiculous. God forbid somebody hits my door, I'd feel sorry for them having to pay that much to replace it.

#12 ·
Unless they were assy to me about the whole incident, Id just tell them I wanted the money to buy the set that I showed you.
Cuz thats just wrong-for anybody.

#13 ·
Hmm... Idk I love my little ponies. It would depend on how dumb of an accident it was haha

#14 ·
forget it.. dont bother with the stripes if you have the ponies

#15 ·
Hmm... I'm thinking maybe about just doing the rear valance and leaving the hood alone.

#17 ·
I have rims & spoiler, lowering springs and mach grille delete are my next upgrades & I'm waiting for somebody 2 rear end me before I get a new GT bumper thats what my brother did haha

#18 ·
DO it but buy the vinyl urself dont buy it from AM, dont get me wrong there great but its way marked up. I got a kit for 30 on ebay that was a blackout panel and rear valence for 25, and even that was overpriced, u can buy the vinyl needed for $10 or the paint for around $15 to $20 max

The hood decals look mean, have you considered painting he scoop aswell, i did that and it looks great

Also keep the ponies, i had em stock and when i got the car repainted didnt wanna pay the $300 to replace em but i miss them dearly. Probly gunna go wih some cobra rockers thogh to complete my fobra look :winks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.