Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Mustang GT, I bought the car about a month ago for a summer cruiser/ fun car. The car was lowered by the previous owner, and he had no clue which lowering springs are in the car. I know the shop where he had it done and it is a trust worthy place. But he never swapped out the original shocks and struts from 2000, and this thing rides hard. Anyone have experience with a lowered stang and which shocks did you go with? I'm looking at the Tokico Hp series or the KYB's. Are these 2 brands good or is there something better out there? Leaning towards the Tokico's only because I can get the set of 4 brand new for 200. But if they aren't that good then I will go with something else. Thanks

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
It all just depends on your budget I just bought the KYB set. To be honest any new shocks/struts are gonna be better than the old worn out stockers. Eibach has a good set, KYB, Tokico, Lakewood, QA1.....there is alot of good brands out there and all of them have good shocks/struts it is honestly just your choice.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I will just go with the Tokicos then Since I'm gonna get them at a steal.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts