1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
326 Posts
honestly, i dont know much about turbo's but that price seems really cheap :-\ so if this is legit and good, you would be getting a hell of a deal. sry no help, but the price seems really low. good luck

·
Registered
720 Posts
Honestly, in my opinion those "universal fit" deals are garbage. Also JDM isnt something that should be put onto a mustang. JDM stands for jap. domestic market I believe. Universal fit may only be for imports. lastly, supercharged turbo? Its either supercharger or turbo'd. The centrifigul supercharger is a turbo but superchargers also come in root and twin screw. If youve got that money already you should hold it and just add to it, get a procharger. Best S/c you can buy without spending a fortune.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I would take a vortech over procharger all day.

2nd: don't buy the eBay crap

3rd: integras are actually very nice cars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anything Boost wise whether a mini charger or w/e to under 1k? I mean If I can get some kind of Charger, Procharger w/e turbo idk. Just to hit 260 HP. I think with 260 HP I would be Happy.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Anything Boost wise whether a mini charger or w/e to under 1k? I mean If I can get some kind of Charger, Procharger w/e turbo idk. Just to hit 260 HP. I think with 260 HP I would be Happy.
What is a mini charger?!
You won't get 260rwhp with under 1,000$ sorry.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I wouldnt trust it!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
you get what you pay for...:so

·
Registered
326 Posts
LOL its gotta be said again....:laugh:

CHEAP
FAST
RELIABLE

Pick two!

·
Registered
57 Posts
JDM START TWIN TURBO KIT MUSTANG V6 V8 5.0L 3.8L 4.6L R:eBay Motors (item 250430458639 end time May-30-09 13:41:16 PDT)

Ive been looken for a way to beat my friend with his integra turbo charged car by time I hit 80 hes at 115 and it kills me to get beat by a foreign piece of crap.

Specs:

v6

Magna Flow Exhaust
Cold Air Intake
SuperChipped

1-2
40MPH
2-3
80MPH
3-4
105MPH,

Engine 3.9 Liter
Year : 2004
I wouldnt go for the turbos. Seems too cheap for a turbo kit, especially for twins. eBay stuff like that is really a rip-off of some sort, watch out for em :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Obviously his car cannot be a piece of crap if it is beating the **** out of yours...

You need to do some research... Minicharger??

·
Registered
585 Posts
With ANY ebay sale your first thing to do is to check their feedback. 100% with more than 20 sales is generally reliable. 99% is generally reliable, 98.9% or below means they made somebody mad so do some investigatiom into it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Universal fit systems don't work. If you want power then you are going to have to pay for it.

In the world of modifying your car money = horsepower.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.