Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 05 Silver GT has the polished upgrade wheels on it. I think the standard Bullits would look better. What are your thoughts. (I can't afford aftermarket wheels but I can afford to buy a set of 05 Bullitts & then sell my wheels).
I think the gray Bullitt spokes would look better on the Silver car than the all polished upgrade rims.
What about Rally Stripes the same shade of gray as the Bullitt spokes?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Dear Sonic Blue,

I got the same wheels with my car and after about two weeks I invested in a set of 18" Chrome Bullits...

I have had nothing but compliments from other stang owners and just ordinary people on the street corner, standing there waiting to cross the street or just waiting for a bus...

Get 'em!!!

Dave :strut :strut :strut :strut

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
I bought a set of 17 x 9 anthracite bullitts, but I didn't like the way they looked with a silver car. I switched to the same wheel in chrome, much better. I have a set of 4 17 x 9 Topline anthracite wheels to sell.

Attachments

• 816.6 KB Views: 8,872

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here is my Silver GT Vert with the stock Bullitts in case you want to compare the painted wheels versus the chrome bullitts. I really like the way the chrome wheels look with silver but the stock ones look pretty good too.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sonic Blue said:
My new 05 Silver GT has the polished upgrade wheels on it. I think the standard Bullits would look better. What are your thoughts. (I can't afford aftermarket wheels but I can afford to buy a set of 05 Bullitts & then sell my wheels).
I think the gray Bullitt spokes would look better on the Silver car than the all polished upgrade rims.
What about Rally Stripes the same shade of gray as the Bullitt spokes?
I think the standard Bullits would look better, but maybe I'm prejudiced!

http://www.2005stang.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=50

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
kd05gt said:
I bought a set of 17 x 9 anthracite bullitts, but I didn't like the way they looked with a silver car. I switched to the same wheel in chrome, much better. I have a set of 4 17 x 9 Topline anthracite wheels to sell.
What will you let them go for? I am interested... I have stock 16" weenies on my 98 GT. Would love to replace them

CC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts