Ford Mustang Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
R3dF1r3 said:
I really like these guys' products.

Black is very nice looking.

How is the vibration and noise now with the poly bushings?
I've got the BMRs. They are a little noisier than the stock with the rubber bushings but not nearly as bad as the BMRs with the metal spherical bushings.

sonny1213 said:
Thanks for the info stlwagon … now which ones to get? My son who'll get this car part time next year will want the Steeda bling I bet.
The Steedas and the Motoblue CNC machined aluminum do look nice and they are lighter. But at $300, don't think they're really that much better than the powdercoated chromoly steel ones.

What kinda noise are we talking about?

tw0scoops123 said:
What kinda noise are we talking about?
Yes, what kind of noise? If you swap out the LCA's no matter what brand … you get more noise? My car sounds prety clunky in the rear enough w/o adding more. I wonder if something is loose back there sometimes. Hard to explain, but it's definately more noisy in the right rear area going over slightly bumpy road. Sorry for jumping off topic here.:rolleyes:

sonny1213 said:
Yes, what kind of noise? If you swap out the LCA's no matter what brand … you get more noise? My car sounds prety clunky in the rear enough w/o adding more. I wonder if something is loose back there sometimes. Hard to explain, but it's definately more noisy in the right rear area going over slightly bumpy road. Sorry for jumping off topic here.:rolleyes:
LOL. I hate mods where you give something up for something better. Better handling, but more noise when you are supposed to be enjoying the handling. :hihi:

tw0scoops123 said:
LOL. I hate mods where you give something up for something better. Better handling, but more noise when you are supposed to be enjoying the handling. :hihi:
Better handling = bumpier ride. But hey - it's not a luxury car!

sonny1213 said:
It's not clunky but I've noticed since I've replaced everything that it seems to amplify road noise more. The poly bushings aren't nearly as cushy as the stocker rubber ones, so I'm not surprised.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.