Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought i would say hello, I am currently on deployment to iraq and ordered a 2012 mustang gt through afees. I almost didn't order because of seeing that they were having some trans problems and what not but i thought what they heck. It is grabber blue 6 speed! I just thought id join here to see whats up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i am, southern indiana. Yep i am looking forward to my return to this beast of a car lol. I have been contemplating the ford 624hp kit for this car for the last month as well and it is very tempting.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
OK

Sent you a PM. Brenspeed sent all the Mustang guys and gals a super nice care package we have some stuff for you since your now a BONIFIDE Mustang guy.

T Wayne in Iraq

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Small World

Who would have guessed we are from the Tri-State Area and operating in the same area and members here.
Congrats I can not wait for you to get on home and enjoy your car you have worked hard for here in Iraq.

T Wayne AllFordMustang members got each others back here in Iraq:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the car. And thanks for serving our great country.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Welcome and thanks for your service guys..............and gals. Hey T. Wayne, I see you two are from Big Ten territory. You two college football fans? Penn Stater here. Yo Patroick67, congradulations on the car. You know its gonna rock.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. i did the same thing when I was in VietNam. I ordered a 1970 "Cuda340. I still have that car.

By the way, thanks for all you do for our country., it is appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah twayne it is a small world lol i talked to those guys last night over at brenspeed about ordering a supercharger kit for my 2012 mustang i got a need for boost lol.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Thanks for the Shout Out

Big 10 Football hell yes! But I must say when Mr. Kelly departed from my BearCats to SouthBend we lost a great Coach.

Vietnam that was a while ago. But never long enough to forget.
Thank you very much for your service.

The Crew over at Brenspeed are top notch. I have needed help in the past to understanding these cars better. They where very helpful as I never to that point owned a Sports Car that was not made before 1979. So they got me up to speed. Worked with me to keep with in my budget and achieve my goals.

Congrats again.

T Wayne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts