Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish me luck! Going for the V6 - 305 HP plenty for me, and I like fuel economy of the new engine. Will report back after the experience...

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Good luck and congrats on the new pony! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Now that's a good deal. Price Ford is in your area, well at leas the same state......:hihi:

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Congrat's on the 2011. I would give Price Ford a call he will hook you up on the price.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
sweet should be a nice car im thinking about a v8 but idk lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrat's on the 2011. I would give Price Ford a call he will hook you up on the price.
Already shopped a couple dealers near my home and work, and found one I liked with a price well below MSRP, so I'm happy there.

With sales so low, car shopping is not what it used to be - pull up to the dealership and about 10 salesman with nothing to do are hanging around outside looking for fresh "meat" to walk in (no offense, but maybe the folks at Price are busy trolling the internet they are so desperate for customers?)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
With sales so low, car shopping is not what it used to be - pull up to the dealership and about 10 salesman with nothing to do are hanging around outside looking for fresh "meat" to walk in (no offense, but maybe the folks at Price are busy trolling the internet they are so desperate for customers?)

They still do that where I live regardless. :yup:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Already shopped a couple dealers near my home and work, and found one I liked with a price well below MSRP, so I'm happy there.

A simple "No thanks Mark, I would prefer to spend more money somewhere else" would have been fine. I bet I can save you over $500 - I speak with dozens of people from around the country that are shopping for a 2011 Mustang and not one of them has been able to beat the price and service that I provide. If you are looking for a V6 - was your quote more than $21,900? If that's not low enough, give me a call and I GUARANTEE I will save you money!

I sponsor this site so that I can assist with people's Mustang questions, sell a few cars at a massive discount, develop our performance brand, and meet Mustang people from around the country. Best wishes with your new car and I would love to help you out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think you should go to all the dealers you can find and get the lowest price... Then call Price Ford up and give them your results. Then its a win win. You get the lowest price since Price Ford Guaranteed it and they get to sell a car.

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A simple "No thanks Mark, I would prefer to spend more money somewhere else" would have been fine. I bet I can save you over $500 - I speak with dozens of people from around the country that are shopping for a 2011 Mustang and not one of them has been able to beat the price and service that I provide. If you are looking for a V6 - was your quote more than $21,900? If that's not low enough, give me a call and I GUARANTEE I will save you money!

I sponsor this site so that I can assist with people's Mustang questions, sell a few cars at a massive discount, develop our performance brand, and meet Mustang people from around the country. Best wishes with your new car and I would love to help you out.
No thanks, Mark

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
forum

BTW, my purpose was not to offend - but I was under the impression that this forum was for mustang current and future owners to trade info and ask questions, not for buying and selling products (thats what the classified section is for) and certainly not for dealers soliciting customers which strikes me as spam - please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
466 Posts
BTW, my purpose was not to offend - but I was under the impression that this forum was for mustang current and future owners to trade info and ask questions, not for buying and selling products (thats what the classified section is for) and certainly not for dealers soliciting customers which strikes me as spam - please correct me if I'm wrong.
Please accept my apologies for attempting to earn your business by saving you some money. Best of luck with your new Mustang.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.