Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello!..im looking for a cold air intake system complete from the left fender intake up to the throttle body for my 1987 lx 5.0 that im rebuilding.im just going stock for now..and need pointers where i can get one..i bought the car this past summer and buddy had put on some mickey mouse system, and now i have connectors with no home.my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
well, ive been looking for one for my 88, and one thing you might want to consider is that your car is speed density, not mass air. so you have no mass air sensor, which means that most of the cold air kits (c&l etc.) are not made for your model stang. i did however check into the FOXBOX from CHICANE, and they DO make one for mustangs with speed density (all mustangs before 89, except CA cars). but it would probably be wise just to go to the junk yard and get a stocker for now, because youll end up converting to mass air eventually, and then your cai kit will be obsolete.

·
Registered
374 Posts
not sure if its what you want but I have the stock set up off my 93 if your interested.real cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.