Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes boys and girls my Mustang's hibernation is about to offically end. I just got off the phone with GEICO and as of 12:01 am tomorrow, April 9 my coverages will be reinstated.

Tomorrow the weather forecast calls for sunny with a high of 65, so out she comes !!

A very appropriate date as well as it was April 9 of last year that I drove my GT off the lot and into my condo's parking space (after driving around for awhile of course).

I do believe one of it's first trips will be to the performance shop where a C&L Intake and the FRPP GTA's are on the agenda....there goes a chunk of my tax return....lol.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Congrats, I sure don't miss those nothern winters. Its nice to be able to enjoy your toys year round.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah! I know you're thrilled!! I don't know how y'all do it!
Enjoy!!:happydance:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Congrats man... I'm sure you'll be glad to have her back on the road.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Like having an old friend back...

Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like having an old friend back...

Congratulations.
I'd have to be taking 2 of 'em out of storage to equal the rwhp of your one.....lol

G

·
I pulled mine out last Thursday. Weather here was in the 40s during the day and overall not too bad. Been able to drive it to work the past few days, but was treated to driving home in 2 inches of snow yesterday (wasn't supposed to happen). Meh.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I didn't plan on putting mine away, but the snow this year has been relentless. Had it in sleep mode from the end of January to a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't plan on putting mine away, but the snow this year has been relentless. Had it in sleep mode from the end of January to a couple weeks ago.
PC....mine hasn't seen the road since before Thanksgiving.....

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
PC....mine hasn't seen the road since before Thanksgiving.....
I planned on driving it all winter, but the snow won, we usually don't get a lot of snow until January.
So, did you forget how to drive it? :D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I thought I heard some maniacal giggling somewhere...:scratchchin

Enjoy your ride.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
917 Posts
Congrats...enjoy

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I planned on driving it all winter, but the snow won, we usually don't get a lot of snow until January.
So, did you forget how to drive it? :D
I think he forgot to drive it. So he's just going to get on the freeway and his the cruise control and drive 100 miles just to prove he can still drive it :happydance:

Glad to hear your baby is out of hibernation. And man... i need to start driving more. i am still under 4,000 miles.:so

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.