Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im going to Publix to pick up some cokes and as im going through the parking lot im minding my own business not even crowded. About to pull into a parking spot and I hear a fart cannon go off and this ricer flys in front of me and takes my spot... Theres like 5 others within 20 feet but he was compelled to cut me off. Well ok I flick the idiot off he goes into the store I park. Get my buggy from the spot next to me... hate how ppl leave em out. And im passing the ricer and im still pissed off at this jerk. So my hands "slip" as i give the buggy a extremely firm push into his rear bumper and set off his alarm. Feeling some what satisfied I walk inside and get my cokes and other things and come out to see the ricer's owner looking at his huge rear bumper dent.:oops::woohoo:

Strolling by I laugh and say "whoops... jerk" get in my car and ride on off into the sunset. So yea I got killed in a parking lot... but im not the one with a big ole dent in my rear bumper am i? :thumbsup:

MORAL: dont be a jerk and bad stuff doesnt happen...:thumbdown:doh:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
damn.... hope he doesnt find your car out somewhere

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Well I am sorry I do not agree with that one. Why on earth would you do that to his car. If you had a problem with him you should have taken it up with him. Not damage his car. I think that kind of sucks you did that. Sorry but that is my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I am sorry I do not agree with that one. Why on earth would you do that to his car. If you had a problem with him you should have taken it up with him. Not damage his car. I think that kind of sucks you did that. Sorry but that is my 2 cents worth.
It wasnt like he just cut me off u had to be there. It wasnt pretty I dont just do stuff like that unless its highly called for. It wasnt a good scene but i can assure you it was deserved. The guy cuts me off but then hops out and gets all in my face (wasnt stated in threat prob should have) But the guy is all in my face saying I almost hit him... Confusing to me in his broken english... His big mistake was grabbing my shirt... he was crossing the line... FOR CUTTING ME OFF WTF :headscratch:

Like I said, if you knew me youd know Id never do anything like that unless the guy was just horrible. He deserved a good fist in the mouth for all he said but Im not that kind of guy, no reason to take it there over a ricer... :nono:

Sorry i didnt clarify... just read it and it seemed excessive so felt like it needed to be clarified.

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is a guy at my work like that, He finds it funny to mess with peoples cars. He's really careless around them and is really just uncool. I hate taking my car to work, Over the past three years my cars have suffered more damage at work parked in the lot than they have on the road. I just would never take it out on someones ride. How would you feel if you got the parking spot and he did that to your car? probably not to happy.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a guy at my work like that, He finds it funny to mess with peoples cars. He's really careless around them and is really just uncool. I hate taking my car to work, Over the past three years my cars have suffered more damage at work parked in the lot than they have on the road. I just would never take it out on someones ride. How would you feel if you got the parking spot and he did that to your car? probably not to happy.
read what I just wrote... sorry i didnt clarify before

I dont take things out on ppls cars. Just got so PO'ed at the nerve of this idiot. I would have just let it fly and been like ok w.e. if he didnt make a point to get out run up to my car and start some crap (listed before)

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
It wasnt like he just cut me off u had to be there. It wasnt pretty I dont just do stuff like that unless its highly called for. It wasnt a good scene but i can assure you it was deserved. The guy cuts me off but then hops out and gets all in my face (wasnt stated in threat prob should have) But the guy is all in my face saying I almost hit him... Confusing to me in his broken english... His big mistake was grabbing my shirt... he was crossing the line... FOR CUTTING ME OFF WTF :headscratch:

Like I said, if you knew me youd know Id never do anything like that unless the guy was just horrible. He deserved a good fist in the mouth for all he said but Im not that kind of guy, no reason to take it there over a ricer... :nono:

Sorry i didnt clarify... just read it and it seemed excessive so felt like it needed to be clarified.
Well if he did that to me perhaps I would have done the same thing. But if he grabbed my shirt I am thinking there would have been a fight.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kinda new here...whats a ricer??..is that one of those stupid cars that sound like an electric chain saw???
ricers are like the "pimped out" cars that look like crap with the huge spoilers and bad paint with parts that dont fit. And huge terrible sound systems and exhausts aka fart cannons.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well if he did that to me perhaps I would have done the same thing. But if he grabbed my shirt I am thinking there would have been a fight.
I held back cause Im going to the Naval Academy at the end of the month for college and dont want anything bad to come up... Could i have beat the hell out of him... yes but who would laugh last when my scholarship an appointment is revoked due to me beating a loser. thats my logic.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Good for you holding back man not sure I would have had the same control you had. Denting his car was him getting off easy imo.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good for you holding back man not sure I would have had the same control you had. Denting his car was him getting off easy imo.
It was hard but Ive wanted to go to the Naval Academy since I was little. I wont let anyone ruin my chance to do something great. So I had to hold back... Failure isnt an option right now. But still what on earth was in this idiots head? Proving hes a tough guy? hes like 5 5 130 lbs lol vs 6'1" 189 lbs with over 5 years of krav maga training... Im betting the farm on me lol :gringreen

·
Registered
680 Posts
It sounds like the Academy is exactly what you need. Good Luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was hard but Ive wanted to go to the Naval Academy since I was little. I wont let anyone ruin my chance to do something great. So I had to hold back... Failure isnt an option right now. But still what on earth was in this idiots head? Proving hes a tough guy? hes like 5 5 130 lbs lol vs 6'1" 189 lbs with over 5 years of krav maga training... Im betting the farm on me lol :gringreen
sounds to me like a little dude punked your a**, then you took out your "girlish" little tantrum on a tiny little honda and i dont think the naval academy will take you, sounds like your still too little.:wavey

·
Registered
361 Posts
1st a buggy is what I assume gorgia calls a cart (no offence)
2nd not how I would have responded but as stated b4 hope he never finds out it was you or finds your car out. :happyhapp

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
I held back cause Im going to the Naval Academy at the end of the month for college and dont want anything bad to come up... Could i have beat the hell out of him... yes but who would laugh last when my scholarship an appointment is revoked due to me beating a loser. thats my logic.
Well I am glad that you did. You do not need no trouble before you go in.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just hope that next you're picking up some cokes you don't come out to find twenty guys with baseball bats working on your car. :head_shot:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts