Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try the new chip fix on the P.I.E. aux converter for Ipod/XM/Sirius yet? I got my new chip as they promised, but I've been waiting until I go in to get my Shaker 500 replaced (tomorrow) before I try it. Hopefully the bugs are worked out. an't wait to get off FM modulation.

·
Registered
70 Posts
tampa said:
Anyone try the new chip fix on the P.I.E. aux converter for Ipod/XM/Sirius yet? I got my new chip as they promised, but I've been waiting until I go in to get my Shaker 500 replaced (tomorrow) before I try it. Hopefully the bugs are worked out. an't wait to get off FM modulation.
I got mine last week and it works great. No disconnects and the speed volume and dimmer work fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
So I just bought an Audiovox sirius system for our Mustang. I can get this adapter from PIE to work through the actual Factory Shaker 1000?

My sirius system is a SIRCMB3 system. Anybody else run this system?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
American Dream said:
So I just bought an Audiovox sirius system for our Mustang. I can get this adapter from PIE to work through the actual Factory Shaker 1000?

My sirius system is a SIRCMB3 system. Anybody else run this system?
I'm pretty sure the PIE adaptor would work. It is a direct connect to the stereo instead of using FM modulation. Supposed to work with Ipod, XM, Sirius, MP3 players, etc. Here is the link. http://www.logjamelectronics.com/piefrd04aux.html

I have XM. I'm waiting until they replace my Shaker 500 for CD skipping problems to install mine.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Pic of FRD4-AUX:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts