Okay so i was washing my engine off when I believe I accidently got water on the right blinker wires that were stripped to allow power to get to the halo headlights. well I go to turn on my car and it starts, and then starts to putter and go down to way below one RPM and then die. I also noticed that my right blinker light on my dash stayed on, and the service engine light came on. Whats weird is it only does is sometimes. Mostly when I turn the A/C on. I go to autozone and they give me P1414 which means short circuit, but I have no clue how to tell where the short circuit is and what to replace. PLEASE HELP!