Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone give me an idea of what colors these are? I was looking into doing a shelby clone paint scheme but cam across this photo and cant find any info on it. If anyon know what color greys these are i would really appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
There so many silver and greys, unless someone knows the owner might be a tough. You might want to go to a paint supply store and just take a look in there color book.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Hello.:) That particular color scheme was never available on a Shelby. That particular grey wasn't even a Ford color back then, and, all of the 65 Shelbys were were either Wimbledon White with no LeMans stripes or Wimbledon White with blue Lemans stripes. The 66s came in several colors, but, none of those colors was that shade of grey. That's the eleanor color scheme. If you are wanting to do a Shelby clone it would probably be best to go with some color scheme that Shelbys had on them, but, if you want to do an eleanor, this car is what yours would look like. ;)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, i WAS looking into doing the Shelby theme when i came across this. No, its not the stupid movie eleanor colors because the stripes are not correct. These are a dark grey stipe where as the eleanor is pepper grey with black stripes. The pepper grey part might be right though, just curious if anyone had seen this before or if it belonged to anyone on here. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
669 Posts
That looks like House of Kolor's Kosmic Pearls (KDP 2001-Silver Streak)

Not sure about the stripes though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts