Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys me again silver v6 05 mustang, I bought her from Ocean Park Ford in Vancouver, B.C. Canada, They put a black decal on the hood to make it look sporty but I did not like it so they said they would take it off. When did I want to part with the car, did I want to wait till my 5,000 oil change? I did, and when they took it off and I got it home there was a huge cut mark in the paint I guess from them putting the decal on, they said they would fix it and they did. Painted my hood, which does not match my stock paint job, so they took it back know they`ve painted the hood and the 2 front side quater panels and they don`t match either. what as a dealer are you resposible for considering I haven`t been happy since I drove the car off the lot.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I'm not a dealer but it seems they are trying to make it right... I guess they'll have to repaint the whole car, or pay for you having it painted at a place of your choise.

Maybe you should go ask another dealer if they can help through Ford Customer Service?

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
sujones said:
Hi Guys me again silver v6 05 mustang, I bought her from Ocean Park Ford in Vancouver, B.C. Canada, They put a black decal on the hood to make it look sporty but I did not like it so they said they would take it off. When did I want to part with the car, did I want to wait till my 5,000 oil change? I did, and when they took it off and I got it home there was a huge cut mark in the paint I guess from them putting the decal on, they said they would fix it and they did. Painted my hood, which does not match my stock paint job, so they took it back know they`ve painted the hood and the 2 front side quater panels and they don`t match either. what as a dealer are you resposible for considering I haven`t been happy since I drove the car off the lot.
Silver is a nasty color to match considering the different conditions that it is painted under, they should have never painted the quarter panels :sterb:
to try to match it up. Make them repaint it until it is right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts