Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Trident Protection Systems?

We have terrible water here in the Mojave Desert. It leaves water spots no matter how fast you try to dry your Mustang. The hot sun dries the droplets before you can start/finish drying the car.

The Ford dealer near here recommends the system. I'm sure he would, because he sells it. My friend thinks it's a good idea, but I hate my new GT being a guinea pig.

So, does anyone have any pros/cons about this paint protection system? Again, the name is: Trident Protection System.

Thanks for your responses!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
234 Posts
No experience with it, but my advice is to stay away!! It really looks like expensive snake oil. I sell similar products (SYM-TECH http://www.sym-tech.ca/) and it's nothing more than what you can get from your neighbourhood Wal-Mart. Except you'll pay a LOT MORE!

My advice is to ....Invest in a good sun shade tent, get a Micro Fiber drying blanket (literally 3 minutes to dry a Mustang), and get some quality wax. My favourite is Meguiar's Gold Class Carnauba and NXT 2.0.

Wax in the early morning hours and wax often!! Use a Detailer spray (Lucas or Megs) between waxes.

You can't go wrong!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tmodem,

Thank you for the response! Sounds like a workable plan to me. :bigthumbsup

Now, if I can get the wife up early to help out. :winks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.