Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to paint my 65, anyone know a reliable paint shop in and around the Montreal/south shore
thx

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I know you asked awhile ago but to be honest there isn't any reliable ones that I've heard of I get quotes for my 90 for 1500$-3000$ and sometimes more and all want to use bondo... If you're lookig for someone who doesn't use that stuff I wish you luck and let me know if you ever do find someone who uses metal/soldering/welding to fix dents, and other stuff that most use bondo on... I'm looking for someone like that since I know bondo won't last very long with the weather we get...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try this guy.......
Carrosserie JDM
Pascal Simard
514-919-3403

My hunt has not produced the results I wanted to date. It's not an easy thing unless you have money to burn

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Did you end up getting it painted? On their FB page it looks like they do good job

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still hunting but JLM, is in the lead. Just to give a little back ground. I've had five estimates to date. These are garages and private people. The price ranges from 5k to 10k

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Wow that's crazy and that's with bondo work, metal or fiberglass? Cheapest I found was 3k but I assumed it was bondo work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts