Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paint tailights black?

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Lances03GT 
#1 ·
Do you think painting my tailights black would look better than just red? i did a photoshop to help. tell me you suggestions, and if anybody has done this to their red mustang id like to see it..

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You do know you can purchase those in black and not have to paint them...................

I personally think it will "hooptie" out your car.
Don't do it.

#3 ·
SoddyRebel said:
Do you think painting my tailights black would look better than just red? i did a photoshop to help. tell me you suggestions, and if anybody has done this to their red mustang id like to see it..
I don't like it. That makes the taillights look too big -- like on that little Oldsmobile. (Alero? or something) Keep the bezels red, and if you want the blackout effect, just tint the lenses.

But that's just my opinion... If you like it do it.

G
#6 ·
I like it. I have always been a fan of that "saleen" look. I did it to my car now but its blue. I think it looks sweet esp on the red cars, ESP if u got the saleen rear bumper and spoiler it would look sweeter!

#7 ·
Here is a pick of mine hope it helps. I had to replace stock ones, I know they are kind of rice. There different . What U guys think.

Attachments

G
#8 ·
AZ Stang 97 said:
Here is a pick of mine hope it helps. I had to replace stock ones, I know they are kind of rice. There different . What U guys think.

Honestly, i personally dont like the euro or altezza taillights in any mustang at all. Those black bezels look good, better with stock lights:) Otherwise i like the rest of the car. Very clean!

#9 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.