Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hireman (Bill) painted my billet brushed aluminum fuel filler door to match my windveil blue 2005 V6. I think it makes it much less ricer than before. I am also attaching a photo of my Hireman Pony Emblem on the front grill.

Great work Hireman!

tucsondivots
2005 V6, auto, leather, spoiler, Shaker 500, Bob White decals, Hireman Pony, Bruno fuel filler door, side pony emblems, soon to receive Silver Horse Racing honeycomb rear cover

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hireman / Bruno Fuel Door

Paid $125 for the billet brushed aluminum fuel filler door. Guy's name is Bruno (from Canada) and he sells on ebay.

Hireman charged $45 for the paint job but had to do a lot of extra work since painting over the brushed aluminum left "waves" he had to sand several times to eliminate. Hireman told me you can get the door with no finish which would make it much easier to paint. He is a pro and stuck with it until it was right.

tucsondivots:laughlitt
2005 V6, auto, leather, spoiler, Shaker 500, Bob White decals, Hireman Pony, Bruno fuel filler door, side pony emblems, soon to receive Silver Horse Racing honeycomb rear cover

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.