Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to replace the Plastic connector that plugs into the back of the shifter house/bezel. This is the connector that has the Blue/*********** wire with the black ground wire that powers the cigarette ligher (same one you tap into for the SpeedCal.)

I am trying to confirm the Part number for this part is, I was able to find Google Images

This looks just like the part that I am trying to replace, but I am not able to find any in town so I would have to order this Online. I'd like to confirm the part number that I need, I believe it might be Motorcraft #WPT682

1 - 1 of 1 Posts