Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys as you can see i am Having some problems with my one brake light. If i turn my lights on the only thing that will light up is the very inside bulb and if i hit my brakes nothing will happen but my driver side works?? I took it off and messed with the wires and still nothing any one have any idea what is wrong??

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ok guys as you can see i am Having some problems with my one brake light. If i turn my lights on the only thing that will light up is the very inside bulb and if i hit my brakes nothing will happen but my driver side works?? I took it off and messed with the wires and still nothing any one have any idea what is wrong??
i think you will need to check the fuse box:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
748 Posts
Have you changed the bulbs on the right side?
+1 on that!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik, the lamps don't simply "get brighter" when you apply the brakes, an additional set of filaments inside the bulb are used.

Just because you have a lit taillamp when your headlamps are on, doesn't mean you have a good bulb.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Checked both fuse boxes cant find any fuses out changed buld well my lights i have on there are led so no bulbs in there but i put good bulbs into the slot and nothing still i just cant figure it out?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.