Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the sight but looking around I see alot of familiar names from one of the other Mustang sites. I work for Van Bortel Ford in East Rochester NY. I will be happy to answer any dealer related questions that I can (unfortunately I don't know when your 2011 is going to get there). We sell all of our new cars (except Shelby and limited production stuff) at $300 under dealer invoice.

Feel free to ask around, I'm sure you will here great things about our dealership. I look forward to meeting some of you.

Paul

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to the site. Please remember there is no selling in the main forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site. Please remember there is no selling in the main forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the welcome. I won't post anything for sale and don't want to cross any lines. I do want members to know of our pricing on vehicles and with our pricing policy I end up talking alot about vehicle pricing, ordering, rebates, etc.. If anything I post looks out of line please let me know asap.

Again, thanks for the welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.