Ford Mustang Forum banner

PCM predicament

807 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Norville146
I have an 88 country squire, engine is from an 88 mustang H.O. (refurbished) with a cobra cam. Tubular GT-40 intake and 65mm TB. Opened exhaust to 2 1/2 dual. I was just made aware of the mass airflow sensor need and conversions. I’m having trouble finding out what PCM I need, and where to get it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe it is more simple then I’m making it, I’m lost and kind of confused. I believe LMR and BBK have all I need, except this PCM.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
You can buy the mass air conversion kits from vendors but you'll need a used automatic(not manual) donor ECM/computer from a 1989-93 Ford vehicle long with the mass air sensor and air intake parts. One from a Mustang or possibly a Mark VII would be suitable.
How To Install Fox Body Mustang Mass Air Conversion (86-88) (
1986-1993 Fox Body Mustang Mass Air Meter & Conversions (
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.